Monday, October 27, 2008

Yearly Physical

So I had my yearly physical today... and sorry to disappoint some of you but I am going to make it.

Now I am not a hypochondriac but since I have insurance I figure I might as well use it. Plus I wanted (and got) a note so I can get a sleep study done, because waking up 1-2 times a night for the past few months is getting out of hand. I also wanted to make sure everything was working properly and get an idea of how far I need to go with my personal training I have been doing. Speaking of which I couldn't walk comfortably from Thursday to Saturday due to the lunges I had to do. Of course I get to do them again this Wednesday. Had the 3rd session this evening and so far I am not feeling it ...we will see about in the morning though.

Well I need to get a few things done around the house before heading to bed...4:20am comes early.

No comments: